I am always happy to suport non-Polish speakers living and working in Poland. If you are looking for mindfulness classes in English, in Warsaw – please let me know. I run 8 – week mindfulness courses and workshops both for individuals and business clients.
Please contact me if you think I can help.
In this short audio I speak more about mindfulness, myself and my approach to work:
8 – week mindfulness course by breathworks
Mindfulness for stress
Each year hundreds of studies show that a regular practice of mindfulness helps to reduce stress, sleep better, be more creative, make better decisions, live well with pain and illness and increases our well-being.
An 8 week course is a good way to start a mindfulness practice and continue afterwards. The effects are different for each individual and can vary among participants. Mindfulness does not make our struggles and problems go away but it can help us deal with them in a more open, creative and less stressful ways. For many that is a great difference that brings balance, joy and harmony back to their lives.
ABOUT THE COURSE
- this course consists of 8 meetings, one each week
- classes last 2-2.5 hr
- there are 5 to 12 participants in the group
- every week you learn a new meditation and explore a new topic
- during the course we practice, learn and have a chance to talk about our personal experience
- you receive meditation recordings and a workbook to support you in this journey
- you are encouraged to practice mindfulness everyday for minimum 20 minutes per day
- this course is not therapy nor psychotherapy and cannot replace tchem or any other kind of tretment
During the course you will learn:
What mindfulness is and how to make it a part of your daily life
How the mind works in stressful situations and how to use that knowledge well
How to increase awareness of the body and how this matters in stressful situations
How to increase awareness of your own emotional and thinking habits
How to be more present and mindful in your relationships and at work
Different mindfulness and compassion practices to alleviate suffering and increase wellbeing
Mindfulness has many benefits for health and well-being, but sometimes it’s not the best approach. If you are working with a mental health professional, then please consult your therapist about whether mindfulness would be beneficial for you.
If you have doubts please contact me – together we can discuss whether the course would be helpful for you at this point in your life.
We are very careful if you suffer from:
Recent traumatic experience
High anxiety level